Capacity Planning Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM13500.00 per month|
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global organisation
- Be a key contributor towards a creative and market leading operational excellence function
- Work alongside global leading product and process SMEs, stakeholders and management
A leading multinational bank is looking to hire a Capacity Planning Analyst focusing on governing, improving and standardisation as well as establishing appropriate frameworks, metrics and technical solution, working with the business stakeholders globally.
- Identify and establish appropriate metrics for effective work force and capacity planning in a centralised manner.
- Collaborate with the technical solution team to implement, build and enhance the solution as well as handling reporting & analytics facilitating and owning improvement goals with tangible outcomes (Optimise cost / resource utilisation, Meet and exceed operations SLAs and create opportunities to accommodate business growth)
- Will be expected to handle forecast planning & validation, volume fluctuation, project management as well as performance metrics reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- A demonstrable track record of delivering improvement initiatives across multiple Operational Functions focused on metrics/SLA driven outputs
- High level of competency & experience in administering Forecasting, Staffing & Scheduling tools
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Business Planning (covering Needs Assessment/Management) /Shared Services (with risk based work) or Financial Planning in related capacity or nature of work will be considered
- Effective Global Stakeholder Management, including excellent communications both written and verbal, being an outcome driven individual.
- High level of competency and experience in leading and managing a team.
- Understanding on Business Risk & Control Management.
- Expert in Microsoft packages-very comfortable using Excel & power point .
- Post Graduate in Finance, Management or Statistics (desirable)
What's on Offer
- This is an excellent opportunity to forge a career as part of an expanding team passionate about operational excellence and transformation.
- Our client offers unparalleled opportunities for those enthusiastic about making an impact on the world of global banking operations.
Please contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7208 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number NZ221693. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BFS
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710