Campaign Data Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM4500.00 - RM6000.00 per month|
A multinational data analytics company seeks for Data Analyst
- Optimistic and diverse work culture
- Extensive training and development programs provided
- Agile work space with flexible work hours
Our client is a multinational data analytics institution. They devote a great deal of time and effort in providing the best workplace environment for all their employees. At this juncture, they are looking to hire a Data Analyst to support their expanding business.
The Data Analyst has the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Write SQL codes based on business requirements to generate relevant consumer insights with the collected data.
- Using solution tools to assist in designing, supporting, and delivering campaigns.
- Maintain quality control processes and escalate issues as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any numerate discipline.
- Strong grasp in writing SQL codes for data extraction and segmentation
- Familiar with digital marketing principles
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Direct exposure to marketing management software (Salesforce, IBM Unica, etc)
- Independent individual that can meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Great team player to work in a diverse work place.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #228814. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710