Business Tax Analyst
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM60000.00 - RM96000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by a strong management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars with significant investment being invested into their employees. In line with the direction of the expansion of the shared service centre, they are looking for a Business Analyst - Tax Delivery to be part of their tax team. Job responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare, submit underlying accounting information used to prepare tax returns for multiple markets.
- Analyse transactional data using the data analytics capability, categorisation of fixed asset additions, identify items with tax sensitivity.
- Request supporting information for tax technical analysis.
- Support Group Tax with information for ad hoc requests, including significant tax transactions or tax audits.
- Oversee transactional data collection, accountable for coordination, review to ensure that the outputs meet tax requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly, year-end tax provision for Group statutory reporting purposes, ensure controls framework is fully complied with.
- To assist in the preparation of direct and indirect tax returns.
- Validate source data used in the Transfer Pricing Process.
- Perform TP calculations and process amendments, review postings made by GFO.
- Manage tax processes, escalate & resolve issues.
- Engage with Finance Functions and IT, targeting data and process improvements.
- Deliver process excellence, governance and controls.
- Support Global Tax and Finance Transformation initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the outsource provider and other Finance stakeholders to support delivery of local tax requirements.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant with at least two years' experience.
- Experience of working with SAP would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within a finance shared service centre would be advantageous.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Strong data and analytical skills, and ability to use accounting systems effectively.
- Organisational and process management capability, process improvement mindset.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710