Our client is a start-up Logistic Company -. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Business Manager, you will be directly report to Regional Manager.
The Business Manager will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the company's activities and employees. The Business Managers is required to involve in employee hires and development program, plans and implements for project, budget tracking and to ensure the company is on track to meet its financial goals.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organize, coordinate and lead operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and quality.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Being hands on and provide Transport Logistics Services of all modes: Sea-/ Airfreight, Road, Courier-Parcel-Express and Rail including accident and complaint processing.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback, steer to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and group guidelines.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives, monitor Transport Logistics Service KPI's as well as Financial outcome.
- Ensure a consistency customer service level and onboard new customers.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency and quality
- The ideal candidate will have gained international experience having lived and worked overseas ie. in Europe or the US.
- 5 years experiences as Operation, Administration or Business Manager or relevant role, if it has been in the Logistics field it would be a plus.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills combined with Hands-on approach.
- Experience in project management with a strong leadership and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and interpersonal abilities in a multicultural environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English, additional language skills would be preferable.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
To apply for this rols please send your CV to email@example.com
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710