Business Analyst (Transportation/ Shipping)
Our client is an international brand in Transportation/ Shipping business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Business Analyst to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
This role is expected to analyze and report actionable intelligence on the markets, customers and competitors in support of commercial decision-making on market trends and opportunities
- Responsible for market data sources, assess the need and business case for market intelligence resources and tools as required.
- Provide guidance as required for internal stakeholders to use or interpret data for their needs.
- Drive the comprehensive understanding of market dynamics including customers, competitors, market trends, technology, and other forces. This may also include macroeconomic conditions and regulatory issues.
- Provide analysis, insights and recommendations through presentations, dashboards, written reports and other interactions to support internal stakeholders in commercial's strategic and tactical initiatives, including new market opportunities.
- Collaborate with the head office on developing a business intelligence platform powered by big data analytics to provide unique insights.
- Min Bachelor of Business, Economics or Statistical discipline.
- At least 5 years in a market intelligence, data analytics research or strategy role in the transportation/shipping industry.
- Highly skilled in using Microsoft Excel or other statistical /data analysis software
- Proven analytical skills including the ability to interpret numerical and written data, identify trends, provide insights and recommendations.
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker who is able to synthesize and then communicate ideas, insights and recommendations in written or verbal form.
- Capable to work independently to manage multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously, exercising independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong commercial focus - ability to present key findings relevant to the business.
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below www.ambition.com.sg R1104492