Business Analyst (Trade Finance)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM92000.00 - RM132000.00 per annum|
Massive banking institution seeks Business Analyst
- International set up
- Global Banking Leader
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. Supporting the Project Manager, you will work on activities throughout the entire software development life cycle of critical projects in the banking domain
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of user requirements, writing of comprehensive functional design specifications for system development, act as a liaison point between business, technology and test development.
- Formulate and present recommendation, identify and resolve issues.
- Monitor the technical development process and advise developers on business context and detail.
- Project manage small deliverables.
- Functional test case preparation and execution to certify software.
- The candidate should capable of working with minimal supervision. The selected candidate will work in the Project team focused on delivering strategic enhancements on the trade system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Proven track of working closely with all levels of business users and IT staff.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic, proactive and willing to use own initiative to resolve issues.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure for periods of time, individually and as part of a team; Demonstrated thorough commitment to critical roles in the past.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analysis or other related field.
- Excellent Business Analysis Skills. Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications.
- In-depth Business Analysis Experience on Large Banking Projects in Trade Finance.
- Experience in writing high quality business requirements for banking systems, and in defining functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience of working in a global environment.
- Strong technical background and have experience working with SQL.
- Experience in liaising with technology and operations groups.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Must have Excellent Trade Finance domain knowledge
What's On Offer
- Exceptional career prospects
- Opportunity to work on big projects in an exciting domain
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00041005. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710