Business Analyst, Technology Services
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum|
Leading multinational bank seeks a Senior Business Analyst, Technology Services
- Work for a tier -1 investment bank
- Operates at a global capacity
- A dynamic work
Our client is a premier global virtual operations center for an international bank in KL. It is the largest IT hubs in Asia and currently driving ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. Currently, there is a hiring for a Business Analyst, Technology Services to provide business management support to Technology infrastructure services across platforms, Market Data, Workspace, Networks, Voice, Database and Data centres.
You will need to have strong relationship management skills as you will need to interact and work with all businesses and departments all departments which include strategy, finance, HR, communications and context, vendor management as well of reporting.
Reporting to Head of Business Manager- Infrastructure Services, you will be required to assist your technology stakeholders in Operating modes on organizational structure as well of location strategy. Apart of that, you will need to create and ensure that the Technology Operating Models are agreed and aligned.
You will also need to be involved in communications and engagements with senior stakeholders managing international communications and awareness across the technology business partners. This includes Technology Infrastructure management calendar and create presentations for the senior management.
Lastly, you will also need to perform responsibilities assign under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Experience in workforce capacity management, productivity,and reporting.
- Financial Management: engage with the finance team to ensure manpower planning are according to budgets and Cost Centre management are according to requirements
- People and talent management: working with L&D as well as centralizing a list of headcounts to support the technology hiring.
- Vendor Management: ensure compliance,reviews,renegotiations and ensure vendor meetings are scheduled.
- Excellent written and communication skill
- You must be able to multitask and a self-initiator
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7200 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00042450. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.