Business Analyst / System Analyst (RTR)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM72000 - RM96000 per annum|
- Market leader in their industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-pace and interactive work environment
This American company is one of the top leading employers in the world. With an extensive network, they are able to have a comparative advantage in the services industry and take a huge market share. My client's brand name is known throughout the world and provides a great platform for the right incumbent to grow professionally.
It would be considered as a "super user" for the Record-to-Report operation and will be reporting to RTR Manager. This role will be liaising with Oracle Financial Team and Accounting team using the Oracle financial system. This role will be responsible for completing functionality of the system and financial modules and will also provide training, map workflows, improve processes, and increase work efficiencies for key users in the RTR Team.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CA/ACA/ACCA
- At least 7 years of working experience in accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in Oracle Financial
- Proficiency within the Oracle Financials modules
- Understanding of accounting principals, standards, financial statements, and reports is a must
- Outspoken, energetic and able to work independently and proactively to develop solutions with less supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Experience with migration and ERP systems implementation is a must
How To Apply
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number MMM57912.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710