Business Analyst Securities Services
- Global Bank
- Gender Diversity Advocate
- International Exposure
Our client is a leading global operations center seeking a Banking Business Analyst to collaborate work with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of banking projects covering securities services processes including settlements, reconciliations, trade capture in an investment banking environment.
You will be collaborating closely with various functional teams driving project meetings, to handle the creation of BRDs, requirement gathering, functional requirements, documentation, handling planning , testing & system implementations as well as proposing enhancements as well as gap analysis in the specific area assigned in the banking domain, working alongside the IT teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 7 years of work and Business Analysis in a regional or international set up,in investment banking being involved in governing and leading change as well as exposure to transition and migration.
- Ability to support flexible hours, including European hours.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project setup, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS00217487.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710