Business Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
A global financial services consulting firm seeks for Business Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Engaging and energetic work culture
- Promising career growth
Our client is an international finance technology consulting firm that serves clients in financial services industry across the globe. At this juncture, they are keen to hire Mandarin speaking Business Analyst to serve clients in China.
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirements gathering, technical & functional documentations, research and analysis, and end user satisfaction.
- Keeping the system up-to-date with proposals of relevant enhancements based on user requirement.
- Constant updates on business processes, documentations, and reports.
- Delivering projects along with internal/external stakeholders while identifying solutions needed to close the gap.
- Product knowledge in relevant domains (securities, capital market, commercial banking, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institution environment.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation skill.
- Strong English Proficiency with good communication skills.
- Experience in one of the following domains: securities, retail banking, electronic banking, risk, compliance, etc).
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #229587. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710