Business Analyst, Data Governance
- Recognizes employee talents' and celebrates success
- Great career advancement
- An exciting role to devise business strategies at an enterprise level
A well-known financial service group in Malaysia, our client looks for someone who shares a collaborative working culture and is open to new, unknown experience. Currently seeking for an experienced Business Analyst, Data Governance, the candidate should be well versed with enterprise data governance framework, or one who is extremely familiar with data governance practices in Malaysia.
As a qualified Business Analyst, Data Governance, the incumbent will be reporting to the Lead of Data Quality. If you are passionate, has self-initiative and can perform well under pressure, you are what we're looking for.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5 years in Data & Information Management; and in Financial Services & Regulatory Reporting
- Ability to lead the enactment of an enterprise data governance framework
- Good knowledge in data governance practices, with data protection methodologies
- Good experience in both technical and business perspective for information request, data management, knowledge development and system integration
- In-depth knowledge of MIS architecture
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on +603-9213 1653 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #239231. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.