Business Analyst - Chinese Speaking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM20000 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Banking Migration Business Analyst to collaborate with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of migration projects.
You will be collaborating closely with various functional teams driving project meetings, andToll gate and legal documents in project life cycle for review and project communications. You will also be governing PMO and change management within the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years of work and consulting experience with BPO functions and minimum 5 years of handling PMO initiatives for Transition and Migration, preferably in an international bank setup.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
- Able to speak, read and write in Chinese
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00041785.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710