|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 per annum|
Leading multinational information security consulting firm seeks a Business Analyst
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is involved in the delivering of high grade security business solutions globally. It has an established engineering shared services organisation supporting its business activities. As the growth phase continuous, one of its main focus is to strengthen its IT services operations by searching for a high calibre business analyst.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be managing the requirements for a SOC solution from design through to implementation and support to meet an identified requirement for a key Government Client overseas. You will need to manage the project requirements to deliver the baselined scope to time, cost and quality. Furthermore, you will be required to specify, choose and deploy methodologies, tools/platforms necessary to requirements management activities. Lastly, you will be required to coordinate and control of the different vendors and subcontractors regarding requirements management.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A degree qualification in computer science/ computer engineering/equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience in business analysis preferably in IT Security
- Professional certifications such as PMP will be an added advantage
- Good exposure in Agile methodology
- An excellent written and oral communicator in English
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 216210. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710