|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Leading financial company seeks a Business Analyst
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporate. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be required to drive and deliver service improvement projects/ initiatives, govern and run end-to-end improvements for the service level management process. You are required to manage changes of ITIL framework. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a good working relationship with stakeholders. Lastly, you will also be producing documentation/ reporting materials/ dashboard/ initiatives.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computing
- More than 8 years' experience in process management, technology service management and technology support
- Adequate experience in ITIL framework and practices
- Possesses strong process knowledge for service level management preferably in SLA structure, design, service targets and industry standard
- The ability to negotiate with different level of stakeholders and able to adapt to changes
- Good communication skills
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah on (60) 3 2300 7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP223859. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710