BI Data Scientist
- Recognizes employee talents' and celebrates success
- Opportunity to train new joiners
- An exciting role to support the set-up of a new centre in the organisation
A well-known financial service leader in Malaysia, our client looks for someone who shares collaborative working culture and is open to new, unknown experience. Currently seeking for an experienced BI Data Scientist, the candidate should be highly analytical and organized so to design, develop, test and deploy multiple applications.
As a qualified BI Data Scientist, the candidate will be reporting to the Team Lead of Data Scientist. If you are passionate, has self-initiative and can perform well under pressure, you are what we're looking for.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Experience in statistical modelling, machine learning or data mining practise
- Experience in SQL, relational databases, database concepts, dimensional modelling and database design
- Good understanding of Big Data querying tools (Hive, Pig and Impala)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse will be a plus point
- Data modelling experience with SAS, Java, Python or R
- Initiative and eagerness to participate in different phases of projects (prediction, optimization and processes) using advanced statistical or mathematical approaches.
- Experience working in financial industry will be good
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #234803. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.