Banking Securities Services Training Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM20000.00 - RM27000.00 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier bank currently seeking a Securities Services Training lead to help direct the overall technical training for the security services department, with demonstrable knowledge in Custody processes and products.
You will be responsible for the overall department training initiatives including strategies, documentation, delivery & evaluation for existing as well as new joiners with the aim to increase levels of knowledge, productiveness as well as operational efficiency. You will work closely with the business as well as learning providers internally & externally besides managing the competency framework and ensuring the hands-on development and deployment of training.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Securities Services and Products (preferably with familiarity to using Custody platforms), with the ability to simplify complex technicality for general understanding for a multilevel audience.
- Hands on exposure to handling technical training, with the ability to handle content generation for Custody, utilising training tools including e-learning platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in organising learning needs including non-technical to enhance business performance, working with senior stakeholders .
- Ability to manage projects and utilising the existing resources for enhancement of learning initiatives as well as having people management skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number NZ222066.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710