Banking Project Manager - Chinese Speaking (Non IT)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM7000 - RM12000.00 per month|
- Inclusive working environment
- Global business and technology consultancy
- Regional exposure opportunity
Our client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. They deliver innovative solutions in banking including retail, commercial, capital markets, wealth, payment gateways, and investment management and finance, risk and compliance (AML & FCC).
You'll be responsible for managing projects and individual work streams, as well as managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks. Candidates must possess strong communication skills to handle international stakeholders and the ability to consolidate business solutions into concise reports, identifying the relevant issues, required actions, costs, and benefits. Candidates with a strong domain in retail banking and wealth investment, mortgage, customer transaction correspondent, CDD projects and loan projects are encouraged to apply.
* Background in a financial services institution/consultancy with financial services clients
* Strong track record of execution and results, with the drive to meeting deadlines/targets
* Hand on experience in reviewing, challenging and approving functional design documentation and facilitating projects
* Strong communication and coordination skills, and ability to work positively with senior stakeholders
* Minimum 7 years' solid experience in banking / financial institutions with exposure to functional banking operations, with strong demonstrable product and operation knowledge.
* Language requirement: Must be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin or Cantonese
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS000851000.