Banking Process Re-engineering (Six Sigma Certified)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM15000.00 - RM23000.00 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a leading international bank with interests in all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking, is currently hiring a senior professional to drive Process Enhancement across the business via Operational Excellence seeking a dynamic hands-on Process Improvement expert.
Your role will be to handle the process improvement projects, being hands-on in the implementation within banking operations, with the established banking product knowledge to be able to liaise with the relevant stakeholders, enabling the bank to work toward better cost efficiency and handling horizontal changes, looking at the spans of control, besides being able to advise on systems and technical enhancements pertaining to operations, to result in generation of overall efficiency enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 8 years in driving process improvement in banking operations with the experience of implementation as well as strengthening overall back office operations practice, governance and excellence
- Proven expertise in quality analytical projects, with experience in the quality framework as well as analytics and data crunching in a BFI environment.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to constantly enhance operational practices - facilitating and owning improvement goals with tangible outcomes
- A demonstrable track record of delivering migration excellence/improvement initiatives across multiple operational functions in banking is essential to succeed in the role.
- Effective global stakeholder management skills, including excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
What's on Offer
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS001430777.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710