Banking Process Improvement Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM16000 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Your role will be to handle the process improvement projects, being hands-on in the implementation within banking operations, with the established banking product knowledge to be able to liaise with the relevant stakeholders, enabling the bank to work toward better cost efficiency and delivery of SLAs in quicker time-frames, besides being able to advise on systems and technical enhancements pertaining to operations.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 8 years in driving process improvement in banking operations with the experience of implementation as well as strengthening overall back office operations practice, governance and excellence
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to constantly enhance operational practices - facilitating and owning improvement goals with tangible outcomes
- A demonstrable track record of delivering migration excellence/improvement initiatives across multiple operational functions in banking is essential to succeed in the role.
- Effective global stakeholder management skills, including excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS001430301.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.