Banking Operations Reconciliation Manager/Assistant Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a well-known international bank currently seeking a Reconciliation Assistant Manager/Manager to handle the end to end daily operations reconciliations workflow as a people lead.
Your role will be managing daily reconciliations activities, handling and mitigating escalations, ensuring accurate delivery and team management.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years in reconciliation, having handled cash and trade reconciliation and investigation, with the understanding of Investment / Global Markets / Securities or Custody operations.
- Exposure to reconciliation platforms like TLM or Intellematch preferably.
- Strong people management skill for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 4 direct reports.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T.
License Number: JTK 2710