Banking Operations- Reconciliation Management (UK Hours)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM5500.00 - RM8000.00 per month|
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a well-known international bank currently seeking a Reconciliation Manager to handle the end to end daily operations reconciliations workflow as a people lead.
Your role will be managing daily reconciliations activities, handling and mitigating escalations, ensuring accurate delivery and team management.
- Minimum 8 years in reconciliation, having handled cash and asset reconciliations as well as custodian statements, with the understanding of Investment / Global Markets / Securities or Custody operations.
- Exposure to reconciliation platforms like TLM or Intellematch preferably.
- Open to working in the UK hours shift.
- Strong people management skill for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 8 direct reports, handling performance reviews and coaching.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number NZ225035.