Banking Collateral Management Business Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM18000.00 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known Bank who is currently seeking well-experienced Collateral Management professionals with Business Analyst exposure to managing the change analysis on the end to end of the collateral processes including the daily margining processing, handling margin calls and formulating margin calls for OTC derivatives, Repo and Prime Finance.
You will be involved in the analysis process covering the full cycle Business Analysis including documentation of the business processes, implementation of solutions and overall designing of solutions as well as handling the process mapping and change management initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience in Global Market Operations managing the daily collateral management margining and reconciliations with exposure to OTC/derivative products, acting as the SME in the change management team.
- Familiarity with collateral systems, including Trioptima Engine, Acadia as well as expertise in market initiatives, agreements set up, margin call formulation and process setups besides regulations.
- Demonstrable hands-on exposure in delivering process improvement or re-engineering initiatives in the collateral space.
- Preferred Degree: Bachelors/ Masters in Finance, Actuarial science, engineering or statistics.
- Extensive knowledge in transaction capture and processing system (Bloomberg Trading system & Murex2.11/ OPICS)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details, proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and VBA tools.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, working well with multi-level stakeholders.
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number NZ223036.