Banking Business Analyst - Mandarin Literate(Non IT)
- Inclusive working environment
- Global business and technology consultancy
- Regional exposure opportunity
Our client is a global financial business and technology consultancy covering major markets in retail, commercial, capital markets, wealth, payment gateways, and investment management and finance, risk and compliance & technology.
You'll be responsible for requirement gathering, documentation, research, procedure development, BRDs coupled with familiarity with business process modelling. You will formulate business solutions into concise reports, identifying the relevant issues, required actions, costs, and benefits as well as developing new opportunities in the space of Financial Markets, Retail Banking as well as eBanking.
The Successful Applicant
- Exposure to business analysis in retail banking and wealth investment, credit cards, mortgage, customer transaction correspondent, CDD projects for a minimum of 7 years coupled with demonstrable product and operational knowledge.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, and ability to work positively with senior stakeholders.
- Language requirement: Must be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Strong track record of execution and results, with the drive to meeting deadlines/targets with technical soundness in relevant basic scripting as well as analysis tools and methodologies.
- Hand on experience in reviewing, challenging and approving functional design documentation and facilitating projects
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS000851000.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710