Balance Sheet Analytics
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading global financial institution that has long standing business in Malaysia
- You are required to ensure all applicable countries reconciliations are fully and successfully transitioned to thecentre
- You need to submit quarterly assignment status report to the country finance team.
- You are expected to assist in quarterly dashboard metrics and follow-up on the reconciliation open items/issues.
- You are also required to maintain and evolve reconciliation process and analysis to ensure the quality and meaning of the resultant reconciliations are at optimal levels
- You need to ensure all service level agreements, turnaround times, and quality KPIS's are met or improved
The Successful Applicant
- You need to have Degree / Advanced Diploma in Accounting or member of Professional Accounting Body
- You should have proven performance as a subject matter expert in accounting and balance sheet management.
- Your experience in finance related industries (e.g. banking, accounting, audit,etc) will be advantageous.
- You need to be efficient in Microsoft Excel and fluent in spoken and written English
- Audit Experiences in the big 4 will be advantageous
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 92131665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@ambition.com.my