|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Leading manufacturing company seeks AX Administrator
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing Company focusing on infrastructure business. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
In summary, reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be required to be responsible for effective AX administration. You will also be expected to install and maintain AX2009 and AX2012. In this role, you will also be installing and maintain Report Manager together with AOS, SQL, SSRS and SSAS. Lastly, you will also be configuring AIF, IIS and WMDP.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- More than 3 years of technical experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in AX2009 and AX2012
- Additional knowledge on Enterprise Portal
- Exceptional ability to grow in technical expert
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710