AVP - Project/Capex Control and Supports
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM168000.00 per annum|
Finance Manger Project/Capex Control and Supports
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the fastest growing travel and tourism MNC's in Malaysia, they are looking for a Finance Manager to control their Project/Capex Control and Supports section of the company. You will report to the VP - Finance. You will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the project/capex budgetary control and related support functions are handled effectively and efficiency. Also, preparing the Capex and/or Project budgetary spending status report to management with analytical comments and recommendations on a regular basis. As well as reviewing the weekly cash flow projection in relation to various Capex and Project spending and provide the relevant info to Corporate Treasury Team for further action.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related discipline and be a qualified accountant
- With project management, working experience or knowledge in SAP application, particularly in project management model will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese is preferred.
- Good communication, leadership, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Proactive, dynamic, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Occasional travel is required.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM43254. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.