AVP - Payment
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM156000.00 per annum|
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive compensation package
Our client is a leading Hospitality/Travel MNCs in Malaysia, is currently recruiting for a AVP of Payment. Reporting to the VP of Payment. You are responsible for the overall operations of the finance Central Payment and other important aspects of internal control towards the payment cycles. Also, lead the team and work closely with the operational departments in various projects that affects the business and payment process, include the implementation of internal controls, setting up the payment process flow and payment schedules. As well as ensure due compliance with the Delegated Authorization Limit for payments and Payment Policy and Procedures of the Company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting with minimum of 10 years' experience preferably in Account Payable of which 6-8 years in managerial capacity.
- Working experience in Multinational Company handling Account Payable for various countries in large volume would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and financial applications within SAP system especially on AP module is a must.
- Leadership skills that provide vision and guidance to subordinates in achieving agreed key performance indicators and targets.
- Management skills that include ability to plan and delegate work effectively to meet deadlines, analytical and problem solving capability.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM42404. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.