AVP-Fixed Income Operations
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking an AVP, Financial Markets Operations (UK Shift) to join their Financial Markets Operations team. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in financial markets operations with exposure to managing offshore operations.
- Thorough grasp of Markets Operations and sound knowledge of Markets Operations products are added advantages.
- Strong leadership and management skills with track record of managing staff.
- Preferably with prior working experience in Market Operations product such as FX, Equities, Money Markets, and Fixed Income.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage cross border relationships.
- Attention to details and the drive to implement change and improve efficiency and control.
- Through understanding of budgetary process and working knowledge of associated technology are added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org