AVP - Financial Crime Compliance
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking an Assistant Vice President, Financial Crimes Compliance to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of Financial Crime unit
- Acts as Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the Bank
- Identify compliance training needs and inspect Front Line Unit, Control Function and third party participation for Financial Crimes
- Update relevant policies to ensure they reflect regulatory requirements for Financial Crimes
- Good knowledge into Compliance Testing/ Monitoring
- Good understanding on Global market and Market risk
- Able to handle Various activity escalation and Compliance Risk
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF