AVP & VP Compliance Assurance
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our Client is an internationallly renowned Financial Institution in Malaysia.
- You are required to develop, implement, and execute compliance testing, provide continuous assurance, and reporting programs within an assigned region in accordance with the Compliance Assurance (CA) Plan.
- You need to participate in the planning, executing, and reporting of compliance assurance reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity within an assigned region in accordance with CA Plan.
- You are expected to analyse and documenting report findings, and having preliminary discussions with corresponding control/process owners.
- You are also required to assist with development of Compliance Assurance Risk Assessments, Monitoring Monthly, and Quarterly Summaries and the development and enhancement of the Compliance Assurance Methodologies and Standards for auditing, testing, monitoring, and reporting.
- You are also expected to utilize innovative compliance testing solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce costs of compliance-related activities.
The Successful Applicant
- You should possess a bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination.
- You are required to have experience in planning, executing, and reporting on compliance testing reviews and regulatory issue validation activities.
- You should also possess knowledge and extensive experience with auditing principles including audit planning, risk assessments, development of risks and controls matrices, processes and controls design assessments, controls operating effectiveness testing, transactional access segregation of duties, transactional testing, surveillance systems, and reporting activities.
What's on Offer
- Career Progression
- Employee Recognition