AVP- AML Optimization Statistician
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM15000 per month|
- Work for one of Malaysia's largest global banking operational hubs
- Reporting to the Head of AML Optimisation Statistician
- Create innovative data modelling and data analysis solutions
Our client, one of Malaysia's largest global banking operations hubs, covering over 100 countries with a corresponding network of 3300 banks is looking to a hire a Statistician to join their market leading AML (Anti Money Laundering) Optimisation team.
This person will be reporting to the Head of AML Optimization Statistician. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of data-driven analysis, refining statistical methods, generating innovative data modelling solutions, presentation of results into business requirements in line with continuous improvement initiatives, regulatory requirements and tools, systems and process updates.
You may also have the opportunity be able to coach and supervise juniors, give directions to ensure the quality of analysis and delivery.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Strong statistical or data analytical skills including data quality validation, descriptive statistics and predictive modeling experience
- Ability to convert data analysis into business requirements/reporting.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS etc.
- Knowledge of any programming language (preferably SQL and /or 4GL).
- High proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Required experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Data Marts/Data Warehouses.
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (60) 3 2168 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number SPL 38023. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my