Audit Manager, Financial Markets
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8500 - RM13000 per month|
Our client leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong, and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. Currently, there is a hiring for Audit Manager (Financial Markets).
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Management of business units.
- Act as liaison with management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk related at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Functional team members.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in the banking industry
- Professional auditors with core audit skills
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in Group Audit and the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and seek guidance when needed.
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS 43284. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my