Audit Manager - FCC & AML
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will handle the internal audit for legal and compliance team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8-10 years into internal audit experiences.
- An experienced financial crime practitioner or auditor with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment;.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with ability to clearly explain controls.
- Knowledge of financial crime compliance will be added advantage.
- Handled AML or Financial Crime audit in banking will be added as advantages.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or email at email@example.com