|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM10000 per month|
- Work for one of Malaysia's largest global banks
- Developing audit processes improvements
- Monitors risk environment and assessing emerging risks
Our client, one of Malaysia largest global banks, covering more than 160 countries is looking to hire an Audit III.
You will be responsible for the development of audit processes improvements and recommending appropriate solutions to risk and control issues. You must also compete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes and cost.
You must also work collaboratively with partners and team member in all phases of the audit processes.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the banking industry
- Strong functional knowledge of AML and regulatory compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Good communicator both orally and writing
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number SP41078. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my