Asst. Finance Manager
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is a fast-growing property company. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply for the role of Assistant Finance Manager.
- Assist to supervise, review and provide guidance to subordinate on daily operations of
- To review financial reporting in compliance with local Financial Reporting Standards including
preparation/review of management accounts (including consolidation), management
reports, annual statutory financial statements, budget, income tax/deferred tax computation
and other related finance matters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review / prepare group related activity such as consolidation accounts.
- Monitor daily cashflow and prepare monthly cashflow forecast report.
- Liaise with internal & external auditor, tax agent, solicitor, bankers, company secretary and
other professional to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory
- To handle ad-hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree holder or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accounting.
- At least 6 years of working experience in related field with a proven track record.
- Prefer canddiates with experience in property industry.
- Good language command (spoken and written) in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Any additional
language is an added advantage.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)