Associate Manager (AML)
- AML and terrorist financing surveillance skills in relation the respective country jurisdiction, and client types.
- Analysis skills: able to analyse data trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyse and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions with expertise in at least one customer segment (retail, corporate, private banking, correspondent banking)
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets or other) and service oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
- Excellent communication in English and Mandarin (articulation and writing).
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #250575. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710