Associate - IBA
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-known international bank currently seeking an associate to join their IBA team. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5-10 client service experience in banking industry with a strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements - takeovers, bursa listing requirements, Security Commission, Bursa Malaysia and BNM on M&A and capital market transactions (equity - IPO, rights, placements, convertibles, etc.)
- Transaction experience - execution experience for M&A and capital market transactions (equity and/or equity linked).
- Familiar with the Malaysian corporate scene and local submission requirements
- Ability to prepare pitch books and marketing materials in support of investment banking initiation efforts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA