- Opportunity to join a highly progressive role in an established company
- Attractive remunerative benefits
About our Client
Our client is one of the established property development companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional apply to the role of Finance Executive.
- Day to day financial operation (invoicing, AR/AP, GL reconciliation, treasury and etc).
- Preparation of cash flow forecast and cash management.
- Manage GST process, reports and filing.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for subsidiaries in accordance to the financial reporting standards.
- Month end, quarter end and year end closing. Ensuring its data quality and coaching of junior staffs.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 4 years relevant commercial accounting experience
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Good command in English
- Great interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Track record of handling a full set of accounts
- SAP experience is an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in Johor
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710