Associate Director, Compliance Monitoring Review
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM9000 - RM13000 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an Associate Director for compliance monitoring review who can able to assist the Head of Regulatory Compliance in the operational risk responsibilities for the compliance function
Your role will require to implement the Group Compliance Review strategies and agenda and deliver the planned Compliance Reviews effectively and timely.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years exposure, in the end, to end Compliance and Regulatory Matters
- Ensure to influence and work collaboratively with colleagues across Compliance (i.e. Business, Regional and Country), Operational Risk, Group Internal Audit, and other respective Business and Group Functions, and including problem-solving
- Able to work closely with the other pillars of Compliance Assurance - MI & Data Management, Compliance Risk Management, Process & Control.
- Able to engage with stakeholders to ensure that the Country Compliance function's objectives and priorities are aligned with business direction and regulatory expectations
- Must be team-oriented.
- Personal authority, integrity, and ethics
- Must able to carry out periodic and ad-hoc samples testing, investigation and validation as necessary
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment