Associate Director, Compliance (Financial Markets)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an Associate Director, Compliance, FM Communications Surveillance to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require independent second line risk control function, execute the relevant aspects of the Compliance framework through robust independent risk control.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years of exposure, in the end, to end Banking Compliance, Financial Markets, Communication Surveillance.
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and standards to address compliance risks (excluding financial crime) are effectively implemented and adhered to across Financial Markets.
- In collaboration with relevant senior managers, support a programme for compliance monitoring, surveillance, and assurance for Financial Markets.
- Establish and maintain appropriate risk-based compliance frameworks for identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, mitigating and reporting compliance
- Able to speak in Mandarin will be added as advantages.
What's on Offer
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or click Apply Now button quoting reference number 216548. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my