Assistant Sourcing Manager-APAC
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational consumer goods company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a talented professional to join this organization. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven individual to apply to the role of Assistant Sourcing Manager-APAC.
This individual will be responsible for the definition, development and execution of mid to highly complex comprehensive sourcing categories. This position will manage the commercial relationships with suppliers, build global strategies, manage the relationships with cross-functional teams and implement best practice policies and procedures.
- Tertiary education with 5 years of strategic sourcing experience. Exposure in FMCG/pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to remain balanced despite competing demands
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in cost savings and supplier performance
- Experience in high-value logistics projects is an added advantage
- Strength in building relationships and strategic alliance. Effectively brings complex negotiations to a successful conclusion
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710