|Location:||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is an international company that crosses borders not only in Europe and also with a growing presence across South East Asia. With more than 200 years' experience, this company is the pioneer in the footwear-producing industry. To maintain a high reputation and continuous success, the key factor is the company focuses strongly on their quality and performance, and to achieve this they as well invest heavily on their invaluable assets- their employees. Other than competitive opportunities and rewards, it provides a great path for individuals to learn and grow.
The responsibilities of this role will be mentioned. Works closely with the team to constantly review the layout plans in the store and work together towards a more attractive visual-appearance in the store. Performs effective and efficient communication internally and externally which include suppliers, buyers, distributors, and the stores to develop and maintain healthy and long-lasting relationship with them. Negotiating skill is needed in order to be competitive within the market, and always be aware of competitors' performance. Analysing skill is needed for planning, forecasting, and stock level controlling using specialist computer software. Plays as a mentor to provide supervising and coaching to junior staffs to ensure the performance is beyond standard.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Postgraduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Retail Management, IT or Computer Studies, Business Management, Economics/Accounting & Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in fast-changing environment.
- Knowledgeable in operating SAP is mandatory, competency in operating computer software will be of advantage,
- The capability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and quickly adapt changes and provide solutions.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills is mandatory to understand sales figures and to make forecast.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to learn about the current trend and constantly make changes in order to appeal more consumers.
- Experienced in handling relationship internally and externally in order to expand connection and to increase consumer's loyalty.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710