Assistant Manager, RTR
Our client is a European based multinational manufacturing company that has business and operations in more than 150 countries worldwide. Renowned for being a branded company and one that is known for manufacturing products of quality and excellents, they are currently expanding and are looking for an Assistant Manager to head the Record To Report function.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the structuring and delivery of the RTR processes, controls, policies and procedures according to global procedures. When necessary, to lead matrix PTP and OTC in identifying performance problems.
- Ensuring that the delivery of services is in line with the service level agreements in place.
- Responsible for the resolution of escalated issues by the team and working together with the client to resolve any complex issues.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement initiatives, highlighting areas of improvement and standardization where possible.
- Lead other projects including migration and automation projects as driven by the global and regional offices.
- Responsible for driving the RTR end to end process and leading periodic meetings with the RTR, PTP and OTC Team Leaders as and when necessary.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business or any other equivalent. Professional qualifications would be a huge advantage (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, MICPA, etc).
- Minimum 6 years of accounting and finance experience with at least 2-3 years of people management experience within a Shared Service Centure Environment.
- Experience in migration/transition is required. Ability to travel for such projects is also required.
- Experience in SAP, Oracle and other ERP is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English is required.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710