Assistant Finance Manager ( Commercial )
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Assistant Finance Manager.
- Ensure company's financial statement are in accurate, company guidelines and business requirements
- Perform Journal voucher to ensure balance sheet items are booked correctly
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial statements.
- Full Budgeting and forecast process, balance sheet and cash flow
- Perform variance analysis to understand changes of business condition and results
- Input of financial figures into forecasting tool
- Identify and drive process improvements with creation of standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field, strongly prefer candidates from established MNC
- Good technical knowledge and analytical oriented
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710