Assistant Engineering Manager
Our client Multinational Manufacturing Company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Assistant Engineering Manager, you will be directly report Engineering Manager.
The Assistant Engineering Manager will assist Engineering Manager to oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency; ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively and is responsible for the development of equipment to aid in the manufacturing process; leads and directs the work of assigned manufacturing engineers and project engineers.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with HOD of each department to drive continuous improvement in production process, quality management, project management and machinery maintenance.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
- Lead and monitor a new product introduction project
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in engineering
- At least 6 years of engineering experience in manufacturing, ideally in supervisory or management role.
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710