Global financial services institution seeks for a AS 400 Manager
- Dynamic work exposure
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
- Lead and manage the As400 team which includes providing escalation/L3 level support, automation, performance and availability optimization & capacity management
- Administration tasks and lead new projects or new initiative rollouts in Production, SIT and UAT.
- Responsible for systems administration, systems support and technical support for the AS400/iSeries environment.
- Work as part of the Technical Support Team to maintain and improve existing systems.
- Interact with all parts of the company's staff to ensure that the organization's information technology needs are met.
- To deliver support in an efficient, effective and timely manner, fulfilling the business needs.
- Security Administration and Access Control
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science/IT or a related discipline.
- A minimum 8++ years' experience working on AS400 systems.
- Experience working in IBM Power 7 & IBM Power 8 AS400 systems
- Strong knowledge in AS400 security and compliance.
- Good team player with relationship building skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Possess strong communication skills.
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #222615.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.