AR Team Lead
|Location:||Subang Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM7500.00 - RM9000.00 per annum|
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Head of AR, you will be the key point of contact for the Accounts Receivable & Cash Management pillars for the largest portfolio within the AR function, which comprises of China, TW and HK.
- Leading and driving a team of 6-8 in achieving overall SLAs within Billing, Cash Applications and Cash Management.
- Manage volume by ensuring all team members are equally utilized, and allocating resources effectively.
- Provide sound advice as focal point for your cluster within management meetings
- Responsible for instilling a continuous improvement mind set in the team, encouraging ideas from team members to carry out mini-projects to improve overall efficiencies.
- Managing escalations and ensure minimum escalations at all times
- Responsible for accuracy and quality of team
- Accounting graduate with a minimum of 5 years of career experience, with 3 years of shared services experience in end -to-end Accounts Receivable.
- Minimum of 2 years of team leadership experience, managing 5 to 6 people
- MUST be able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin
- SAP experience is mandatory
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a newly setup SSC with opportunities to be involved in migration.
- Package of RM7,500 - RM9,000 per month depending on experience
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710