AR/OTC Associate (Mandarin Speaker)
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with the leading brand share across over 80 countries.
- Great MNC exposure
- Great leaders to work with
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
They are now looking for a highly motivated AR/OTC Associate (Mandarin Speaker).
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with local finance department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 1-2 years in Accounts Receivable/Order To Cash within a well-known shared services organization.
- System skills in Oracle/SAP is mandatory.
- With migration experience would be good
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM3,000 - RM4,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may send your resume directly to : email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710