AR / AP Analyst (Japanese Language Speakers)
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM8000.00 per annum + Language allowance|
Multinational company with supportive global training
Friendly colleagues and open minded working environment
Excellent remuneration package and career plan
About our client:
Our client is a multinational company that offers attractive rewards to high-performing staffs. They are seeking a finance and accounting professional familiar with accounts function to apply to the role of AR/ AP Analyst (Japanese Language Speaker).
- Run cash allocation process accurately and timely
- To manage invoices validation and processing with accuracy
- Liaison between center for financial services and stakeholders or vendors to manage expectations
- Preparation monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Perform duties in refunds and credit memos
- Delivery of period-end closing activities in line with the internal deadlines
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Japanese (N1/N2) , at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 1 - 2 years in Accounting within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates (Japanese Speakers) are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM5,000 - RM8,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710