Application Support Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM12000 per month|
A multinational financial institution seeks for Application Support Manager
- Diverse and fast pace work culture
- Extensive training and development programs provided
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a multinational financial institution with numerous offices in the APAC region. They are always staying ahead of other competitors with their competitive rates and comprehensive training for the employees.
The Application Support Manager has the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Managing Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 application support teams by complying to the agreed business Service Level Agreements in online uptime.
- Overseeing all service requests, incidents, ticketing issues and other related issues. Backlog of open tickets must be kept at a healthy level.
- Working with internal teams, external vendors, and business users for smooth operations.
- Conducting escalation to relevant users to ensure productivity of processes and high availability of system time.
- Maintaining proper documentations for auditing purposes.
- Providing guidance and coaching to juniors as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any equivalents.
- More than 6 years of relevant experience in Application Production Support management.
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)/ Agile to work with multiple parties (internal and external).
- Hands on experience in managing incident management, problem management, release management, root cause analysis, deployment and monitoring.
- Strong influencer with good managerial skills.
- Independent individual that can meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Great team player to work in a diverse work place.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. # 226945. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710